Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jason Wu for Target


************************
I’ve gotta say, I love Target. Who wouldn’t? They have everything you need. And a ton of things I didn’t even know I needed. The best part about Target is finding that random accessory, or pair of shoes, or picture frame, or rug for my bathroom, or new brand of laundry detergent I didn’t even know existed. I always feel happy when I leave Target. The worst part about Target? I don’t think I can get out of there without spending a minimum of $100. Sure, I always come out with something darling and desired, but when I planned on running in and grabbing nail polish remover and Kleenex (or kitty food and Diet Coke…you know, whatever random items I need), dropping $100 on my darling and desired items sometimes can add up. Anyway…I digress.
One of the reasons I adore the superstore is the GO International promotion that features major league designers at pee-wee prices. (Yep, that was a baseball reference. Check me out.) As mentioned in a previous post, I have indulged in several of the affordable designs featured at Target. (I attempted to support Missoni, but holy moly, those items FLEW out of stores! I couldn’t even find the geometric print candles or weird printed storage boxes in the aisles.) Presently, I’m loving the looks from the current in-house designer, Jason Wu. The colors are bright and fresh for spring, the cuts of the dresses are flirty and fun, and I adore the girly floral prints he incorporated. (Shop the looks here.) But my fav thing about Mr. Wu’s clothes? That darling black cat, featured in his commercials and print campaign. How cute is that red bow tied around his neck? Simply charming.
************************
{Kitty love}


{Diggin' the stripes}


{I think I need that mustard colored blouse. And the striped shift.}

{So ready for spring!}

1 comment: