Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mad for Missoni

{Want!}

My fall issues (books, really) of Vogue and Harpers Bazaar came last week, and as I was flipping through the hundreds of glossy pages, I saw a particular spread that made me very, very happy. I have always been a fan of the GO International program at Target, and have purchased several pieces from these “emerging designers at affordable prices” (thank you, Target Pressroom). Notable finds have included a winter-white cropped wool jacket with brass buttons from Temperly London (for under $50!) and a darling Libertine navy and kelly green striped cotton mini-dress that I wore on St. Patty’s this past year (with my cowboy boots…I was stylin’!). However, I think I am MOST excited for the upcoming looks from Italian fashion house Missoni. The iconic zig-zag patterns and bright colors will soon be gracing the aisles of a Target store near you in the form of clothing, accessories, shoes and housewears. I am already making a list of pieces I plan on snapping up. Come September 13, you will find me loading up my red cart with colorful knitwear and home accessories (I’m obsessing over the stackable coffee cups at the top), all at prices that are easy on my wallet.

*Thanks to Fashionista.com for the Missoni for Target preview pics!

***************************
{How cute are these knitted flats? Another want.}

{Bright patterned candles. Perf for adding a pop of color in my kitchen!}

{Another must-have for the rapidly approaching crisply cool fall weather.}

No comments:

Post a Comment