Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!


{Pretty hearts on a line}
 ***************************
Happy Valentine’s Day! As Cupid’s arrows fly through the air and flowers and chocolates are delivered all around town, I figured I better suck it up and write a post about the holiday of love. Luckily, I found a few valentines that I got a kick out of on Pinterest. I am loving these retro designs!
{Blow a Fuse Valentine}

{Cagey Valentine}

My fav? Don’t blame me for being corny…

{Corny Valentine}

{Tweet Nothings Valentine}

And I had to laugh at these “sweet” sentiments…

{Moustache Valentine}

{Sandwich Valentine}

{You'll Do Valentine}
So who is my Valentine, you may ask?



Duh. No surprise here!

Rascal and I had a photo session and I attempted to recreate the Jason Wu cartoon kitty with his pretty red bow. It lasted for a few snaps, and then…


off it came. But, you gotta admit...


he is a handsome devil!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Happy Heart day! You are a sweetie! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rascal is the cutest! I can feel your smile from here :)

    ReplyDelete