Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giving Thanks


{Turkey Day decor...those little pilgrims have been around longer than me!}

***************************
This past week, my mom’s side of the family gathered at my parents’ home to celebrate Thanksgiving. Our family has much to be thankful for, and this particular holiday is very important to me. My mom has hosted for as long as I can remember, and I love getting the chance to catch up with aunts, uncles, cousins and my Grandma. While our dinner isn’t overly-formal or fancy, the food is always delectable (twice baked sweet potatoes and the traditional sugary sweet potato casserole? Yes, please!) and the company makes it a very special day. I hope they know how thankful I am for all of them, each and every day!  

***************************

{The "Adult" table...the kids are positioned out in the kitchen}


{Turkey napkins are a must}


{Digging into the spread}


{With my cousin, Caitlin}


No comments:

Post a Comment