Thursday, July 28, 2011

Totally Tory

I’ve been wild about Tory Burch since I first purchased a pair of white patent Miller flats several years ago. (These are sandals with her "two T's" logo cut out on the top, and always kind of wanted to lay out in the sun with them on so I could have the Tory logo tanned on my foot.) While shoes and handbags are the extent of my current collection (accessorizing pieces are about all this teacher can afford at the moment), I love love love the bold patterns and bright colors of her dresses and blouses and her equestrian-inspired blazers and boots. While I would love to pick up this or any one of these items to mix into my back-to-school-wardrobe, I figure I better save my pennies for an item I can get plenty of uses out of. (This is typically how I justify my “big purchase” items.) These Julianne wedges would be perfect for both school and play. I’m totally loving the buttery-tan color for fall, and as I run my wardrobe through my head, yes, yes, these shoes would compliment absolutely all my clothes! While I’m keeping my fingers crossed that these beautiful shoes will go on sale soon (or miraculously show up on Gilt), I’m thinking I may have to snap them up for my one big fall splurge.

***************************


{Lovely, lovely shoe...}


No comments:

Post a Comment