Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rain, Rain...



{Rainy Day}
Wouldn’t ya know, as soon as I started typing this post, the sun decided to make an appearance through the clouds. So much for my cries of desperation and woe: “when will this rainy streak of weather stop?!” And poof! Looks like my wish was granted. I was going to (very dramatically) announce that the only way I could enjoy the rain would be if someone gifted me a pair of these:
{Coral Hunter Boots! Swoon!}
...and then I was going to show you all the cute ways I would wear them:

{Pink Hunters}


{Bubblegum boots and mint skinnies}

{Shades of pink}
 
{Stripes and boots}
(I would obviously need a pair of those green Hunters in addition to the coral.)
 
{I love EVERYTHING about this outfit.}

But now the sun is out. Hooray! Although, I prob wouldn’t mind a few rainy days if I could rock the wellies...



No comments:

Post a Comment