Friday, April 6, 2012

Lilac Love

{The defining scent of springtime}

***************************

On a perfectly calm, 75 degree evening last week, I had some time to myself and decided to take a walk through my neighborhood. It was a lovely night—people were out mowing lawns, walking their dogs, or taking leisurely strolls through the tree-lined streets. As I’ve mentioned before (here), my neighborhood is so charming. Every house is a little bit different from the next. As I turned a corner a few streets down from my own, the ultimate smell of springy weather hit my nose: a lilac bush. The sweet scent made me smile, and in my recent Pinterest sessions, I’ve taken notice of the lovely soft shade of purple. I’ve definitely got to find a few pieces to mix into my spring wardrobe.
***************************
{Flirty skirt with plum suede pumps}


{Lilac Hermes shoulder bag}

{My fav look. The pleats, the hat, the shoes (oh, the shoes!) and the setting...jadore!}



{Love the pastels}


{Lilac pants from Anthro}



{Easy way to add a little pop of spring color...OPI's Do You Lilac It?}




No comments:

Post a Comment