Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome to the Arm Party

{Love the shot of hot pink mixed with the chunky chain bracelet}
***************************
This spring, I am all about the Arm Party. Layer it on and layer it up (your arm, that is!). Bring on the chunky watch (I am craving one in rose gold from Michael Kors), the many bangles and bracelets, and be sure to add a pop of color. My fav look? A mix of metals (I like the gold but loooove the soft rose gold), a hint of rhinestones, and one bright color or pattern. Mix it up and let the party begin!

***************************

Check out this inspiration I found on Pinterest


{This might be my fav...I neeeed that rose gold watch!}


{Diggin' the leopard print}


{This is a business Arm Party. Totally wearable for work!}


1 comment:

  1. Birthday ideas from someone that can hook you up?? :)

    ReplyDelete