Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet Stocking Stuffers

While running around this weekend, trying to finish up my Christmas shopping, I ran into my fav stop, Anthropologie, to pick up a few girlie gifts for my pals. An hour of admiring knick-knacks and home decor (I want-slash-need this and this) and obsessing over the window instillations (they had hung old-fashioned mini picture slides from clear wire, and the colors in the pictures reflected in the sun. Gorgeous and totally original idea! I’m kicking myself for not snapping a pic) later, I finally picked out gifts for my gals and was about to head out when I was drawn to the Lollia section. This lovely line promotes soft, floral-y fragrances in perfumes and indulgent handcremes with beautiful packaging. My current fav is the “In Love” fresh petal scented handcreme, but I also love the “Wish” fragrance. They're both so light and just make a girl feel pretty. Santa, if you’re reading, feel free to stuff my stocking with any of these lovely smells!

***************************
{Lollia "In Love" Handcreme-love this flowery smell}


{Lollia "Relax"- a sweet lavender and honey scent}

{Lollia "Wish"-the sugared pastille scent smells good enough to eat}

No comments:

Post a Comment