Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready for 2012

{A little sparkle for 2012}
***************************
Happy New Year’s Eve! As the year closes, I have been reflecting on 2011. The year was full of ups and downs, but overall, I have had much (and many) to be thankful for. While I have a few resolutions I am planning to implement in the new days ahead, I have to say thank you to my family and friends for always supporting me in my ventures, no matter what they may be. I appreciate all of you and know how lucky I am to be surrounded by such truly loving and inspirational people. Xs and Os to all of you!

And now…though I feel like resolutions sometimes just set me up for failure, here are my top three declarations to open 2012.
  
1. I will try to live each day focused on positive, beneficial aspects that make me happy. I feel like I am ready to think more about how I am living my life, rather than how others are perceiving how I am living my life. I want to focus on making myself and others happy, and not fill my life with so much “stuff.”

2. I will try and do one thing every day that does not directly benefit me. I want to think more about how my actions can positively affect someone else, no matter how small my action may be.
 
(I guess numbers 1 & 2 are kind of similar, but that’s okay. Less room for error, right?!)

And finally…

3. I need to drink more water!

Hope everyone has a lovely and safe night ringing in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all that and more sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent resolutions....we can all benefit from! All the best in 2012 and always! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete