Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hip Hip, Hooray for H&M


{H&M storefront on the Kansas City Plaza}

***************************
Right before Thanksgiving, the long-awaited H&M store finally opened on the Plaza in Kansas City. Fashionistas all around the KC area flocked to the mecca of style with an affordable pricetag. While it took me a little longer to make my way down there, I was able to make my maiden visit a few weeks ago.  Yay for fashionable dresses, blazers and button-downs that even this teacher can afford. I managed to update my winter wardrobe and scoop up several darling dresses, a top (perf for work!), some jewelry, and my New Year’s Eve dress, all for ridiculously reasonable prices. The completely sequined black mini-dress was exactly what I had pictured in my head for ringing in 2012, and I was ecstatic to find this glitzy piece that didn’t break the bank. (I’ll be sure to post pics of our NYE soiree soon!) Much love for H&M in Kansas City!

1 comment:

  1. I never find anything good at H/M. F21 continues to be my holy place. It's all about the "high and low", baby! If you're wondering what I mean by that, check out this post i wrote describing my favorite fashion technique/secret.

    http://vievesverdict.blogspot.com/2010/09/high-and-low.html

    ReplyDelete