Friday, June 29, 2012

Lovely Lunch Date

{My mom and I loved this painting of two kitties. It was positioned over a neighboring booth.}
****************************
This afternoon, I had the pleasure of joining my mom for a much overdue lunch date. We chose to visit one of our favs, Cafe Provence, in Prairie Village. And it sure didn't disappoint! We started with a variety of salty olives (pits included—the read deal!), and my mom had a delicious peach carrot soup and the goat cheese salad. I chose the chicken crepe, complete with mushrooms, fresh green beans and a yummy beurre sauce. (And I remembered to take pics this time, before I cleaned my plate!) It was a wonderful afternoon with delightful food and of course, marvelous company. Je vous remercie beaucoup pour le dejeuner, manan!

{Starters}

{My mom's fresh salad. Yes, that is a ball of rich goat cheese, and yes, it was so gooooood!}

{My chicken crepe. I may have been a few bites in before I remembered to take a pic. I couldn't resist!}

1 comment: